From EUR 129
Venice really needs no introduction. The watery city, home to gondoliers in stripy jerseys singing in front of the Bridge of Sighs, has been a fabled holiday destination for centuries. Whether it’s beautifully sunny or covered in a white vale of fog, the city is magical, charming and romantic. If your time in Italy is short, this tour is the perfect way to add the fairy-tale city of Venice to your Italian itinerary. Your full day tour includes a boat trip along the Venice lagoon as well as a walking tour of the city.
Experience the beauty and glory of Venice, with its gondolas, exotic architecture and puzzling canals. On this day trip, Venice is yours to discover by boat and on foot. While in Venice you'll enjoy a boat trip across the Venice lagoon and take a two-hour guided walking tour where you will uncover the most significant buildings and monuments, untying the labyrinth of canals and narrow alleys until you arrive at the magnificent St. Mark's Square.
After sipping espresso in the first cafe in Europe, the afternoon is yours to explore the maze of medieval lane ways and have a spot of lunch. Why not take a romantic gondola ride or visit the impressive glass factory before transferring by boat and coach back to Milan.
|Tour in English only||Every Wednesday and Sunday|
|Tour in English & Spanish||Every Tuesday|
Departure from Milan, Zani Viaggi Agency / Milan Visitor Center,
Via Cusani / Largo Cairoli (MM1 Cairoli - MM2 Lanza)
(if option selected) Starting from 6:00 am it is possible to have the pickup from centrally-located hotels
Returns to original departure point
- Boat trip across the Venice lagoon
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional tour leader
- 2-hour guided walking tour with tour guide in Venice
- Hotel pickup (if option selected)
- Gondola ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our Pick up service takes place in the center of Milan. The bus takes approximately one hour to Pick up all of the passengers, subject to traffic conditions and the number of passengers booked for that particular tour. For this reason, pick up times are shown as an interval “Starting from 6:00” means that we will pick up you at your hotel at 6:00 or later in order to be in time for the beginning of the tour. Available only if reserved at least 48 hours before the departure
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problem
- Proper clothing required to enter religious sites.